Wednesday, August 4, 2010

high heels(?)


I cannot count the times I’ve seen a well put together outfit that was perfectly polished off by a pair of incredible high heels. Look at any picture on a blog, magazine spread, or well dress woman and you will see the hypnotizing effect a marvelous pair of pumps has. But, are they okay for school?

In 8th grade I wore my black suede Enzo Angiolini ankle boots to school twice. I got positive and negative reactions. That seemed perfectly appropriate by my parents. But just recently I was denied an even higher more sophisticated pair of similar boots because they are “not appropriate for school let alone a 14 year old.”

So here is my question: where do you think the line is between acceptable and too mature in terms of shoes?

Every opinion expressed in the comments will be used to determine “the line” in a follow up post.

No comments:

Post a Comment